On this episode JD Boudreaux speaks with JP Boullion (Sacred Heart-Ville Platte), Jamie Calais (Cecilia High School), and Theo Sliman (Louisiana Golf). Each of these individuals describe the role that they play as a coach to assist athletes in their development. In part one of a two-part episode, these three coaches discuss:
· The role of a coach in developing the entire athlete
· The role of parents in team sports
· Their favorite quote that guides their coaching philosophy
· The impact that Coach Tony Robichaux and other mentors have had on their careers
· A memorable moment in their coaching career
Be sure to subscribe so that you get notified of the second part of this episode next week.
If you are looking for more information about our company, please visit mtspts.com. You can find all our career opportunities on our website under the Careers Tab. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with content ideas for our podcasts or feedback of any kind.
If you liked this episode, let us know! Share it with a friend and leave a review on iTunes or wherever you listen. While you’re there, be sure to click that subscribe button so you get notified as future episodes are released. Remember Your Best Self is WELL WITHIN REACH and so is our next episode.